We are pleased to announce that Richfield has procured a preferential deal from Vodacom in which we will be issuing 30GB Data Bundles (10GB Anytime + 20GB Night Owl) for FREE to students provided they meet certain criteria. We will be issuing these bundles to students on a month to month basis as long as their Now Due balance is a ZERO by the monthly submission deadline. This offer is valid for 3 months and/or up until the COVID-19 lock down restrictions allow students to return to campus.
Criteria for students to qualify:
• The student must be registered for an HET or TVET course.
• The student must have an Account Fees now due to a balance of ZERO on ICAS.
• The student will be required to complete an online form to apply for this bundle.
• The student must have an active Vodacom Prepaid or Topup Sim Card. If not, the student will be required to purchase their own Vodacom Pre Paid sim card from their nearest Vodacom outlet.
• This deal is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
• The student will need to meet these criteria for each monthly data allocation.
• The student will be required to ensure that their fee payments are up to date by the last day of the month.
• The student will be required to complete the online form (links will be sent via sms and on Moodle to students that are up to date with their account payments)
• The IT Team will then vet the submission on the last day of the month to ensure that the criteria are met.
• The submission will then be sent to Vodacom for activation on the next working day. Vodacom may take up to 7 working days to load the data to the student sim card.
• Monthly Submission Deadlines: 30 May 2020, 30 June 2020, 31 July 2020. Further dates will be announced should this offer be extended.
Richfield aims to keep its students actively engaged in various learning activities on its various eLearning and research platforms